Hello all my food addicts! Anyone with a sweet tooth here?
If so, then I am pretty sure you will love this recipe. I swear that this is the fastest dessert I have ever prepared in my life. It is incredibly easy and quick to prepare and it looks so wonderful. Plus it is just 3- ingredients recipe! You really need just three things. And if you decorate them and place them in some nice box they will be a great present for you loved ones 🙂
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 package of coconut flakes, shredded
- few almonds, peeled and cut in halves (not the salty ones!!)
- In a larger bowl place 3/4 of the coconut flakes, and add condensed milk. Firstly add less, mix well, and if its needed add a bit more. The mixture cannot be runny!
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the rest of the coconut flakes in a small dish and make the bonbons. Use 1 tsp of the mixture per bonbon. Add half of the almond in each one of them and coat them in raw coconut flakes.
Ps: If you want you can decorate the bonbons with different types of nuts, or chocolate chips or as I did- mini marshmallows 🙂